Relli Technology, Inc. is an American company and a major international manufacturer
and supplier of military/defense and aerospace parts, components, equipment and total
systems since 1975.
❝Your best solution for locating or manufacturing hard-to-find and legacy parts, and
components for obsolete or discontinued equipment and systems.❞
Your best source – and the only source you will need for all your military parts…
- on LAND
- in the AIR
- at SEA
Relli's Quality System
Was built to meet MIL-I-45208 and currently conforms to ISO 9001:2008.
Its associated companies are qualified for ISO 9001:2000 and
NATO AQAP 2110.
Headquarters and facilities in Boca Raton, Florida, and over 100,000 line
items ready to ship from our climate-controlled warehouses.
Our products are used as components by OEMs and used as spare parts for
maintenance, repairs, overhauls and refits by governments, defense contractors,
and supplied to Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine end-users in the United States
and 28 countries worldwide.
We are authorized distributors for some of the world's most trusted manufacturers.
Our procurement history shows 20 million items supplied, and our inventory shows
122,000 lots of material ready to fill orders from off-the-shelf stock thus reducing
product delivery lead time.
Relli is a certified company in:
We are Qualified major subcontractor to:
• BAE Systems (formerly United Defense)
• General Dynamics Land Systems
• L3 Communications Combat Propulsion Systems
• RAPID Distributor (Raytheon Aircraft Parts Inventory Distribution Co.)
A Leading source specializing in Army and Marine Armored Vehicles
We are also authorized distributors of:
- Volvo Authorized Heavy Truck Parts Distributor
- Licensed by the U.S State Dept.,
- Licensed by the Commerce Dept.,
- Licensed by the ATF for export/import licenses & brokerage, and compliance of
- 30+ years in business supplying military parts.
- All employees have technical background and knowledge.
- 500 years of combined managerial, technical and engineering experience.
Our management and technical staff's has a background with companies such as:
- Pratt & Whitney
- United Defense
- Allied Signal
- Rolls Royce
- Hamilton Standard
- Harris Corp.
- U.S. Government
- U.S. Department of Defense
- ABB (Asea Brown Boveri)
- Reliance Electric
- Aerospace Coatings
- General Electric
- Point Blank Body Armor
- Grossman’s Distribution
- U.S. Air Force
- Lockheed Martin (formerly Martin Marietta)
- 99.9% shipment accuracy
- 98% on-time delivery
- 98% same-day shipments
- Repeat customers account for 98% of current business
- 100% of long-term contracts exceeding expected performance